Weathered 9ft Corrugated Iron Trackside Fencing KitIdeal for adding realism to your lineside scenes.Builds up to 112cm of fencing from a single kitOO Scale - 1:76 Card & Paper KitAvailable Now!Add realism to your trackside areas on your OO scale model railway layout with our easy to build, weathered 9ft Corrugated Iron effect line side fencing kit.This kit requires cutting out and assembling. Glue, craft knife & cutting mat not included. This versatile OO/HO scale 9ft Fencing kit with printed Corrugated Iron effect with printed wood effect posts card & paper kit is a pre-printed version of the downloadable kit we currently sell through our website. It is typical of those seen all around the UK & Europe. Featuring high quality photo-realistic textures for the individual corrugated iron panels, it works perfectly as a lineside / roadside fence in an industrial scene around a factory, goods depot, scrap yard & more. The kit is easily assembled in 280mm long strips and uses high resolution textures throughout. The posts use simple card strips cut from the card supplied which are then wrapped with the wooden post texture to leave no unsightly cut card edges visible when construction is complete. Post cutting template included.Full, step by step instructions are included to walk you through every step of the construction.Kit features:
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. All our kits are posted out in hard-backed "Do Not Bend" Envelopes.Collection in person welcome
- Fully weathered finish for excellent realism with rust, dirt & grime.
- Easily assembled in 280mm lengths.
- Individual panels can be removed & bent too for added realism & detail if required.
- Build up to 112cm of fencing from a single pack.
- Each length of fencing measures 280mm x 36mm (A scale 9ft tall)
- Photo-realistic Texture Wraps - Printed onto high quality matt premium laser paper using a professional, digital printing press.
- Post Cutting Template included. (Makes 48 posts)
- 500gsm grey card included for post construction
- Step-by-Step Instructions included.
- Components require cutting with a sharp craft knife before assembly